Invitation as a speaker to Orthomolecular Medicine Today Conference in Tokyo, April 27-29, 2018
- Sayer Ji keynoted at the 2015 Autism One Conference.
- Sayer Ji presented at the 2015 Food Revolution Summit along with noted speakers Paul McCartney, Mark Hyman, MD, Toni Robins, Food Babe, Michael Pollan, Vandana Shiva and 20 others.
- Sayer Ji presented at the 2014 Future of Nutrition Conference.
- Sayer Ji presented at the 2014 Evolution of Medicine online conference with over 30 MDs, including Deepak Chopra, Mark Hyman, David Perlmutter.
- Sayer Ji presented on August 7th, 2013, along with notable speakers Vandana Shiva, John Robbins, Dr. Mark Hyman, Dr. Joel Evans, Ana Forrest, and 40 other experts, at the 1st Global Psychology of Eating conference, co-hosted by Marc David, founder of the Institute of the Psychology of Eating and En*Theos. All 40+ hours of video wisdom and PDF transcripts can be purchased here. To view his lecture, go here: ‘Beyond Food as Medicine.’
- Sayer Ji recently presented at the Mind Body Week Conference sponsored by the Mindfulness Center at the John Hopkins Auditorium in Washington DC, on April 19th, 2013. future.
- Sayer Ji presented at the 2013 Gluten Summit.
“Because we can, if we have adequate chlorophyll in our diet directly capture the sunlight. And not only does it increase the production and efficiency of ATP in our body, it increases the longevity, at least with the earthworm model which is what they used it for.”